27 ene 2009

Vasily Kafanov

Arte del booklet (artwork) del disco Machina: The Machines of God, ilustrado por Vasily Kafanov. Ilustrando la letra de la canción, Stand Inside Your Love.

You and me, Meant to be, Immutable, Impossible, It's destiny, Pure lunacy, Incalculable, Insufferable, But for the last time, You're everything that I want and ask for, You're all that I'd dreamed, Who wouldn't be the one you love, Who wouldn't stand inside your love, Protected and the lover of. A pure soul and beautiful you, Don't understand, Don't feel me now, I will breathe, For the both of us, Travel the world, Traverse the skies, Your home is here, Within my heart, And for the first time, I feel as though I am reborn, In my mind, Recast as child and mystic sage, Who wouldn't be the one you love, Who wouldn't stand inside your love, And for the first time, I'm telling you how much I need and bleed for, Your every move and waking sound, In my time, I'll wrap my wire around your heart and your mind, You're mine forever now, Who wouldn't be the one you love and live for, Who wouldn't stand inside your love and die for, Who wouldn't be the one you love,

No hay comentarios: